.
~ Hafa Adai ~
.
Visit the original Guam Poets Club Anthology at https://www.geocities.ws/guampoetsonline/
.
We hope that you will be inspired and enjoy your visit here on our special online anthology! Here you'll find poetry of various topics that stir the minds and touches the souls of poets from the beautiful Pacific island of Guam and across the globe! It is our mission to showcase literature talents in the beautiful interwoven lines of poetry. The poems do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Guam Poets Club. Any reproduction of any of the poems is prohibited by law. However, poems used for nonprofit educational purposes are permissible. If you wish to share an inspirational poem or two, send an e-mail with the words "poem submission" in the subject area, along with your name/pen name, poem, village, and inspirational message (required) to the Web Master at mnrivera1@yahoo.com. Please note that poems will be reviewed for appropriateness, so please ensure that they can be viewed by all audiences.
.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

THE BOY IN THE GREEN JACKET

The boy in the green jacket
 I want to have a picture with you in my locket 
 You wear a smile that melts my heart 
 If you were an item I would add you to my cart

 Whenever I see you my heart skips a beat
 I wish you’d just sweep me off my feet
 You are the sun, the moon, and the stars
 If you ever leave it will give me scars 

 You make me blush in fifty shades of pink 
 That’s how I know you’re my missing link
 I hope this message reaches you 
 So that you’ll know my love is true.
(c) Samantha Pineda

Village:  Dededo, Guam

INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE:  Don’t be afraid to express your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment